Done well, it enables employees to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Undertake a pre- training assessment of the team and write a report.
- Design the best suited change management and morale building training programs.
- Design effective and engaging team building activities for a day incorporating motivational speeches and activities.
- Advise the management on the basic requirements for the success of the activity.
- Set the tone of the training and deliver the content through a sequence of activities and facilitated group discussions.
- Do a report to the client (NCWSC) with recommendations based on the analysis of the teams’ strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Undertake any other activity that is pertinent to a successful team building session.
Development of Scheme of Service and career progression for the Staff of Kenya Institute of Education (KIE)
The assignment entailed carrying out an organizational review of the existing structure to realign it to the changed business environment and business strategy. It also entailed carrying out a review of the existing human policies and management systems to realign them to changed structure and business focus.
The assignment entailed reviewing the legal and institutional framework of the NWCPC and made recommendations on key institutional changes which are currently in the process of implementation
The assignment entailed reviewing the legal and institutional framework of the NWCPC and make recommendations on key institutional changes that require to be made to realign the corporation with the reformed sector.
Training of Senior Staff Members of WSPs under Athi Water Works Development Agency (AWWDA) on Human Resources Management Skills
The assignment entailed carrying equipping the staff of WSPs with Human Resources Management Skills so that they can effectively and efficiently provide good leadership on HR issues in their respective WSPs.